Current Full-Time Openings
Kenway is seeking skilled craftspeople who want to be part of building exciting products for roads, highways, waterfront infrastructure, and for a variety of other emerging markets from utilities, to submarines, to aerospace.
Laminators will be responsible for laying up fiberglass and resin for manufacturing of Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) components.
• Be able to use hand and power tools and measuring devices
• Read and understand technical drawings and instructions
• Safely handle vinyl ester and epoxy resins
• Communicate effectively
• Work with others
• Lift and carry up to 100lbs.
Experience with composites is NOT required… we will train you!
Successful candidates will be committed to:
• Maintaining a high attention to detail
• Using basic mathematical skills
• Learning a new industry
There are opportunities for company-paid travel and becoming a Certified Composites Technician.
You may think of yourself as a carpenter, mechanic, steelworker, or an expert in other construction trades, but we think of you as someone who you can become a valuable member of our team if you are dependable and able to learn.
Contact us to learn more about starting your career with the advanced material of the future!
Job Type: Full-time