FRP Duct and Vent Piping Systems
As with its process pipe manufacturing, Kenway also custom designs its duct and vent piping systems to suit each application. For highly corrosive applications or abrasive applications, we provide specialty liners. Our products meet or exceed Class I Fire Retardant ratings per ASTM E-84 and can achieve smoke spread ratings less than 50 if necessary.
Built to industry standards, including:
- ASTM C 581 Standard Practice for Determining Chemical Resistance of RTRP Intended for Liquid Service
- ASTM C 582 Contact- Molded RTP Laminates for Corrosion-Resistant Equipment
- ASTM 3982 FRP Duct and Hoods
- SMACNA Specifications
- AWWA Specifications
- Diameters ranging from 1”Ø to 168”Ø.
- Premium vinyl ester resin systems as well as epoxy resin systems
- Corrosion and Abrasion Barriers more than 250mils using a wide variety of surfacing veils
- Full Face Flanges, Ductile Iron Van Stone Back-up Type Flanges, Elbows, Tees, Concentric/Eccentric Reducers, and other Custom Fittings
- “Butt-and-Wrap” style joining techniques for highest long-term reliability.
- Temperature ratings exceeding 210°F (depending on application)
- Class I Flame Retardant
- Low Smoke Requirements
- UV protective coatings